Sunday, September 20, 2009

I will miss my wife and friends.... T.T

Countdown 3 days to UK..
Previously i was very excited but when the time is coming...i felt so sad, because i found that i will very miss my wife and my friends. Especially my wife, previously i always accompany her all the time, but now i have to leave her for 1 years. A lot of people encourage me that 1 years will be so fast, but i still felt that it is too long to us, since previously we totally met everyday. This few days , i everyday think a lot of our story such as the time when we went to Singapore, Bali , Redang Island, Langkawi Island, the first time we met, the first time i hold your hand and a lot of happiness story.
Maybe sometimes i treat you bad, because of school pressure or sore throat, but u still forgive me. I really appreciate god let me recognize you. I love to pamper you so much, maybe people will say pamper wife is no good, they will become more naughty. Lol... =p To me, she is my everything. Besides that , these few days she accompany me shopping all the time. I like her keep remind me buy something when shopping. Hee..Dardar, you are the best !!! ^@^ Love you so much. I promise you, i will come back.

My friend part
Start from last week, many friends invited me go out yamcha le...for example : secondary school friend and nilai Inti friends & Hui Sin, Kun Yong, You Yang. Very appreciate them helped me do farewell, for example, secondary friends invited go eat Japanese Buffet and play basketball, Nilai Inti friends such as Ah Leong, Ah Mok, Zhi Yi, Jason, Kenny, Sao Wee, Erlina, Wei Jian,Eling, ChenLing, John, Niu Lan, Desmond, Ah Hang, Sharon ,Song Jian.
Thank you very much, love you and miss you guys... ^^

1 comment: