Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Final day in Malaysia 2009

Another tired day....22/9/09
First of all, Today is my dear sister's birthday !! ^^ Wish her happy always and healthy always.
Today morning i planned to see dentist because i felt painful in my right tooth. Thus, i went to all Puchong dental clinic, but most of them is closed. Haiz...therefore i went to mid valley look around and found a dental clinic, damn happy le....After that, i went to see doctor, he said my teeth no problem, actually my pain is from my ulcer >.< but he advice me do a cleaning and polish teeth for safety. Just wat ?? This is my first time teeth medical check and cleaning teeth... XD After that, is my wife cleaning teeth too, because she had long time din clean teeth at all, so i keep persuade her to clean the teeth for future safety. At the end, she did it. Yeah !!! but she was nervous because the tools of dental is scary. Haha...At last, we both finish cleaning our teeth and feel comfortable after clean. It costs us RM180 (two person)!!!!! My sister told me standard is RM70 each T.T but no choice, today is public holiday.

My wife is doing the teeth cleaning and polishing. Haha..


Moreover, we went to gym for swimming today and today is my last time went to gym. T.T unluckily i found that since California fitness take over by celebrity fitness. Mid valley fitness became low quality. Please don't go Mid valley celebrity fitness, they are low quality !!! First,previously they are provided basketball for member,but now they canceled this service. Second, their swimming pool is dirty compare to previous. Sad....
After that, i fetch my wife back home and go back home ready to celebrate my sister's birthday. Therefore, we went to Kepong "li li xiang seafood restaurant" eat seafood such as lala, crab,prawn, butter chicken and vegetarian with my sister "Dyan Choong and Sis Joyce and Sis Anni for celebrate my sister birthday and my farewell. During dinner, my sister Dyan keep remind me a lot of her experience for example :don't believe people when they asking you for help in the airport,don't bring alcohol to dorm,separate the money and more ....^^Useful knowledge !! b^^d
After dinner, we went to back home and pack my luggage...
Luckily, this time my sister's friend "Yun Xiu" helped me a lot in packing luggage...If not,i will die hard, since i had a lot of clothes...T.T After that, my bro ah leong called me and remind me check his checklist in order to confirm i bring sufficient stuff to UK. ^^ Dardar, good nite and sweet dream ya...muackss ^@^ Love you and miss you so much !

1 comment:

  1. hehe, u re so lucky to have those people tat helping u around, miss ya, will miss u so much, hope everything is good ...take care ! muacksss

    ReplyDelete