Monday, September 28, 2009

27/9 Boring weekend

Boring Sunday in UK....morning , i eat cornflakes and milk again...Haha

Afternoon eat my failure Korean install mee....

Haiz...Whole day long just online watch ppstream, luckily i had my dardar chat with me.... ^^

Today i was watching 人心解码 last two episode, the story is cool le. I love Psychology, since my dardar loves it too. Hope can finish it today... Buck up !!!

Dinner
Today our chef Serene yap said want to cook 宫保鸡 and onion omelet. Hee

The ingredient of Onion Omelet


The ingredient of 宫保鸡:ginger, dry chili (15 pieces,damn spicy =p)and chicken


The two dish of today done...Nice work !!! I hope i can cook like them as well.. T.T i was shame that i don't know how to cook...



After dinner, we all go take bath and plan to go ASDA shopping at 9p.m . Previously, we noticed that ASDA is 24 hours, but end up we went there, the shop was closed. >.< Lier ASDA !!! Therefore, we walk back to our school and took some photo there, but our school night view is nice le.... =p Tonight actually our school had a clubbing night for new students, but i din attend it..Haa

Is time to bed now...11:20p.m
Good nite, dardar. ^^ Love and Miss you !! ^@^

1 comment:

  1. wah!! help me tell serene - she very geng o~~~ hehe, u arr ~~ zhu tou ar~~ love u =p hehe...

    ReplyDelete