Thursday, October 8, 2009

St Alban trip again 07-10-09

Today morning we went to St Alban , because yesterday went to The Galleria din buy any sweater, my wife said i should buy some sweater here even it is expensive. T.T
Dardar, morning i ate cereal o....after that, we met at 9am depart to St Alban by Uno bus...

Today St Alban got marketplace o..they sell a lot of stuff such as shoes, vegetables , fruits with cheap prices o.... Hehe

I went to a lot of shops le...
Previously, u will help me choose de.... T.T now i have to choose by myself, no one give me idea...
I like a lot of clothes le...

Option :




Haiz...so dizzy le, too many choices... T.T Help me , dardar...


End up, i bought this one....>.< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">GBP 30 le...

My lunch


Ice lime water and cider ^^




Battered cod fish with chip & spicy margarita beef with chip ...^^ quite nice o..

Dinner:
Tonight we back from St Alban around 6p.m liao, so we go back ate INDO MEE + onion eggs... forgot take photo for u ....=p

Dardar, i miss you so much ar....i knew u have a lot of thing want to tell me. However, i cant help you always now, hope you can understand. Anyway, i believe you can solve problem by yourself. Hope to see you grow up soon, Gambateh ya !!! Remember concentrate your assignment and exam ar, no need everyday find me ^^ This week, i am just opening classes, maybe cant always contact you liao....Be happy ya !!! I hope i can everyday write blog and report my daily situation to you. When u sad, i hope i can sing song for u , even i am not singing well.. =p Be tough ya...!!! Jiayou jiayou !!!!! b^^d dont always yourself annoying la...i knew u are caring me ^^ I really love it de....Love and Miss you !!!! ^^

-The End-




1 comment:

  1. hey , darling, sorry for that...always emotional unstable =p,,, anyway, ur trip very nice!! play hard and dun forget to study hard too oh.... okay?^^ miss you!!! hehe..

    ReplyDelete