Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good luck to my dardar


Hehe...tomorrow is my dardar mid term o...^^ Hope she can get good mark in mid term ya, these few days cant concentrate study ar, maybe still enchanted by holiday....>.< this week is my first time attend tutorial cls in UK. In inti, i almost forget what is tutorial classes le. I heard my friends said UK tutorial has to prepare before attend class le, looks horrible le.. =p Anyway, i am looking forward it....^^ These few days ate a lot of foods and dun have exercise, i am afraid become fat boy le, will going to join gym soon ^^ GBP 130 a year, i think quite affordable le...^^ My wife is coming to find me lo....20 Dec 2009 le... cant wait for it le !!! Miss her so much !!!! Dardar, gambateh ya !!!! ^@^ fighting !!!

1 comment:

  1. yay!! gambateh!!! muacksss!!! thk you, i can't wait to hug ang kiss you toooo!!!! arghhhhh~~~

    ReplyDelete