Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day to my Dardar

Hehe...i have been 3 months didn't update my blog since my dardar came to find me,i would like to share happiness here, but the blog site upload pic is very slow....T.T Anyway, today is a special day which is Valentine's Day, and this is my 4th Valentine's Day with my Dardar.

Dardar, although i am not here with u today, but my heart is be with u all the time. ^^
This is to thank you for being by side
For comforting and caring when I was all confused inside.
This is for the skype calls you make every day
Just to tell me “I love you” every minute of the day.

You always seem to know
When I need a hug, kiss or smile…
You never cease to amaze me
When you say, “I'm here…let's talk for a while, pls...”

In past we've had our share
Of ups and downs and problems galore
But you are the one who remained at my side
Never thinking of walking out the door.

We are in the best years of our lives
Four years on our journey together
I want to grow old with you…and you with me
I want to love YOU---FOREVER.

I've never imagined that there can be this day.
A day that love will find its way.
Out of my heart and into your soul.
These feelings I have are beyond my control.

You are the reason why I go on.
Eternity can't separate this special bond.
This heart of mine is reserved for you.
Forever it is yours, this love is true.

I'll be your first and you'll be my last.
My world, my everything, till my time has past.
I will always love you until the end of time.
MY LOVE, MY SWEETHEART, MY VALENTINE!


This is valentine present o...remember use full screen watch is better...
part 1 =p , but the video got problem in last part..T.T


This is part 2 =p, hope u like it.....dont show my blog to other people le >.< i just want to show u only, ah chyi asked me post in facebook le, but i dun wan ...>.< too malu le...later people will say me show off...T.T somemore my video is not good at all...



14-2-2010 祝宝贝你今年事事顺利,福星贵照,早日嫁给我。。。=p

1 comment:

  1. thanks, dardar, thx for your effort~! i realli wan to do this video, thanks for doing this for me T.T so sorry that i can't be with u in this valentine!! hope next year we won be separate , T.T the video is very good~~ heehee...but howcome the dinner become breakfast!! XD i m the 1 who make breakfast mar...HAHA...!! I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! thx!!! muackss~~ happy valentine~~^^

    ReplyDelete